Jodi Arias trial nude photos uncensored

January 22, 2013

In case you don’t follow crime news, Jodi Arias is currently on trial for murdering boyfriend Travis Alexander in 2008. Arias initially told detectives she was in another state on the day of the murder. However, the police found a digital camera in the house, which contained nude photos that Arias and Alexander had taken of each other hours before the murder.

Last week, those photos were shown in court. The live TV feed of the trial displayed the photos uncensored. They were relevant to the case because the timestamps showed when Arias and Alexander were together. News coverage of that day’s testimony emphasized the “explicit” and “graphic” nude photos displayed in court. For example, this Huffington Post article features tags for “Jodi Arias Naked, Jodi Arias Nude, Jodi Arias Nude Photos, Jodi Arias Photos, Jodi Arias Sex Photos”.

However, the only photos accompanying these articles have the nudity pixellated or black-barred. You can see gruesome shots of the victim post-murder at Huffington Post, but no boobs or genitals. Googling “jodi arias naked” (yes, I’m going to hell) brought up the same censored photos at dozens of sites. This offends me on so many levels — free speech absolutist, polymorphous pervert, make-love-not-war hippie, information-wants-to-be-free nerd. Since the courtroom TV feed is archived in many places, making new uncensored screenshots was easy if tedious.

If you don’t want to see naked photos (some quite explicit) of murderer and murder victim, run away now.

{ 123 comments… read them below or add one }

Sherry April 1, 2013 at 11:16 am

Wow some of u are really trippn & just sayn mean shit cuz a how she protected herself..what was she supposed to do just let him kill her?I’m bi. & lemme tell ya’ll I would sop dat snatch up so good w/tongue ya’ll have no idea! She is sexy as f***!

Loko May 8, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Sherry you sound pretty hot, we got the same taste in women ;-)

Pa May 16, 2013 at 6:18 am

Just so hot

Burke July 16, 2013 at 4:47 am

Did you have any schooling? You sound like a fifth grader, or are you a fifth grader?

Bobby Lewis January 14, 2014 at 4:32 am

Since our prisons are so over crowded and she could very well face danger in general population there is only one fair solution for the time being. Sentence her to house arrest at my house and I will keep a close eye on her. You don’t even have to pay me, being an upstanding citizen would be payment enough. Again, I know she would be tough to rehabilitate but with my patience and training coupled with “special rewards” I believe she could be could be taught to be a very willing participant in this special type of training..
Thank you and send her here as soon as possible
P.S. I would be happy to sent some “training photos or videos” so that people would know she is being very good care of.

Bobby Lewis January 14, 2014 at 4:38 am

Oops, forget to insert a word. That sort of mistake would merit a light spanking session, not so much for my enjoyment but to ensure she paid attention to detail in the future.

Steve July 17, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Your not bi just nasty

Sherry April 1, 2013 at 11:17 am

Man, I’m bi., and lemme tell ya ppl, I would sop dat snatch up so goo good w/my tongue, ya’ll have no idea! She s absolutely fucking hot some of u trippn! & those same some of ya’ll r just sayn mean shit cuz ya’ll don’t like how she protected herself..what was she supposed to do just let him kill her?r u fucking serious?

BigCockMan May 17, 2013 at 7:30 am

Sherry you ought to let me buttfuck you and take pics.

callycook78 February 1, 2014 at 12:41 pm

you got to be kidding me? You actually thinks this bitch is sexy after she killed her bf. let that bitch kill you.

sebrina April 13, 2014 at 4:53 pm

this girl women whatever is a vicious killer there is nothing sexy about that this girl is not normal she has no soul if you look at her she has dead eyes like a fish this person what him to be last face he sees and the last person he had sex with. this girl will be and do anything you want her to become she has no identity of her own. she is scary to me and anyone that finds that sexy or think she was defending her self. is out of there mind let’s be clear she cut his throat .and she shot him in the face. and she cut him 27 times at what point was she defending her self again.

Sherry April 1, 2013 at 11:19 am

Wow jus posted it twice whoopsie, it’s all good, didn’t go through 1st time..well now ya hatas know how I feel twice haha! Jodi is innocent fools!

iqover 135 May 4, 2013 at 1:42 am

You are a fucking idiot, she’s guilty as fuck. Who slits their lovers throat and stabs them 26 times for a self defense on top of 2 gun shots. If you shot your lover once, that would be it, not a morbid throat slitting. Go look at the pics, he was half decapitated. Moral of the story, you are fucking retarded.

PJ May 10, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Re: “Who slits their lovers throat and stabs them 26 times for a self defense on top of 2 gun shots.” Amateur vampire hunters who have just realized they are dating the wrong man.

Pa May 16, 2013 at 6:19 am

one shot with grandpa’s gun

the what April 10, 2013 at 5:01 am

ur n idiot she is not innocent but she doesnt deserve death penalty whether she lied or not wat ppl need to do is put urself in tht situation i mean after dude died wat wud u hv done u wud hv panicked thts wat u hv social media already mkin her guilty wen she said she was she lied tru n it may or may not hv been in self defence however the fact is they both were leading eachother on he wanted out she left he still wanted to play n she was done playin he did not deserve death but thihgs lead up to it n no one will knw exactly wat the question is not wat do we think shud b done but wat does the law say shud b done n the law says tht it is not premeditated the state has no proof beyond a reasonable doubt

John Doesh May 17, 2013 at 10:07 am

You’re an idiot. Please, for all that is holy, don’t ever type like that again. No one will take anything you say seriously, ever.

Jody Arias needs to set up an appointment with you and Travis you.

Sherry April 21, 2013 at 1:56 pm

She will be acquitted & vindicated.

Al May 8, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Sherry = Fail

ROFLHAO….

now fry her ass

T April 28, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Sherry, you are so very ghetto.

Boss of Bosses April 29, 2013 at 9:13 am

Your both idiots and naive. This is far from a self defense case! She’s a sociopath and if you find that attractive then your just as sick as she is. If you think shooting a man in the head, stabbing him 29 times and slitting his throat from ear to ear is self defense then your plain STUPID!

chas July 5, 2013 at 2:40 am

you’re

Loko May 8, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Wow she’s pretty hot!!
She has some nice tits :-)

Ariel Castro May 9, 2013 at 5:43 am

I’d hit dat!!!

dirtybubble89 May 9, 2013 at 8:15 am

they should sentence her to death by horse cock!

BOHICA May 16, 2013 at 1:43 am

@dirtybubble89: Fucking hilarious lol! They could always ship her off to Tijuana, and have her “participate in a donkey show”. Judging by the gaping gash between her legs, she is more than capable.
I must say, that is one nasty looking pussy. She really is the definition of the word “skank”. I hope she rots in hell!!

Jack May 9, 2013 at 3:20 pm

Not bad for a murderess, but certainly not worth getting killed over. Apart from the fact that she obviously has a lot of mileage on the lady parts, and the fact that she clearly enjoyed a lot of anal, these photos don’t shed much light on things.

Nick September 20, 2013 at 2:30 pm

She has the ugliest pussy I’ve EVER seen. She has pussyalistonsalist
That means it looks like tonsils are hanging out of her pussy.

ed May 9, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Am glad none of these folks were on jury duty. Maybe down in florida where retarded has a whole new ring.
Any of you’s want to hook up with j> just shoot once,stab 29 times,slash throughly,stomp your lover to death. We will be happy to oblige yous sorry ass. Enjoy life breathing air God
gave loving people and nothing more till your french fried!

Nepolean May 11, 2013 at 1:52 am

Agreed ! Very obvious there is a lot of mileage on the lady parts! Both!!! She hasn’t even had children, but looks like she has had several from both holes! That milage wasn’t all driven by Travis! She is not right, has been entertaining, but time to put her to rest some how soon!!!!!!!!

marlon May 14, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Her real name should be Jodi Airyass, since her ass has been drilled more times than an oilwell,and the only result was a bag of lying hot air. FRY THE SLOT PRONTO.

ed May 17, 2013 at 10:04 pm

From what ive been able to read about mormons man made bible. We’ll have more cases even weirder than this in the future. Its purely a religous cult following some members beliefs.
Look up naked touching,its a ritual they do for bring a new member in. Its a way old men feel up young men. Makes most feel creepy to say the least. Its part of a list of a belief system to make you apart of them. Its very sad people are so gullible and ignorant of the real truth that they can be preyed upon this way. Some people reap what they sow horrifically. Run from these cults don’t walk away. It may save your life.
What would make you do what she did? She must be insane is all I know! The line must be very fine too want to die. Bring back the iron maiden.

noelle June 2, 2013 at 6:32 am

ummm ED… That’s a lie…. Mormons are NOT the fundamentalist retards you see out there….

tupac May 20, 2013 at 9:39 am

she never go with a women she wants men and men only she never go with a dykes she liar and a killer I hope she feels the needle go in her arm and the last drop of air in here lungs stop she should have gotten the gas chamber and she is a lesbo they burn in hell with devil and demons rippin there flesh and souls apart forever and ever so Jodie enjoy your injection

Bill May 20, 2013 at 11:32 am

SOME OF YOU AE JUST TOTALLY SICK AND PERVERTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUM BUGS

Scott July 16, 2013 at 10:46 am

Scum Bugs?

Mike May 21, 2013 at 12:50 am

I wish they’d put her on a work release program, I have some work she’d enjoy.
Going down on that muff would be great!

Nick September 20, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Yuck! Are u serious? That’s nasty look at that muff!

Manti Te'o May 23, 2013 at 10:56 am

Jode and I had such a wonderful relationship but I never got to see her until these photos

Matt Doe June 10, 2013 at 10:17 am

Haha that (yes i know im going to hell) part made me laugh. i felt the same googling this haha. But for some reason this case really attracts me, shes really beautiful and Travis lived only 10-20 miles from me. Anyways….you can really see a manic look on her face in the one where shes looking at the camera….

Pinga Grande June 10, 2013 at 7:19 pm

Jodi
Has such an ugly pussy
These bi ladies eat any ugly pussy
Yaaaakkkm

Jodi is not work fucking
Shea crazy bitch that deserves to be put to death
Eye for eye

Let us just shoot the bitch without trial
Hang her in public
Slit her pussy
Feed her ass to the animals

GB June 11, 2013 at 12:49 am

She looks better with her clothes on. Pussy looks like it went through world war 2.

Doc July 16, 2013 at 8:38 am

Really. She is cute. Great dick sucking lips. Okay the lower sweet spots look a little worn. So I might not dive into daty or data , but I’d surely slip in and pound both with the solider. Perhaps a fist and a foot. Lol

Desnuts July 16, 2013 at 7:25 pm

I would love to be fucking her awesome stinky pussy from behind while she stabs a dude 29 times!!!!

melvin October 12, 2013 at 11:19 pm

I’d pank that on a conjugal visit

Jim b December 12, 2013 at 9:33 pm

I think she is a very sexy woman

Shelby January 6, 2014 at 9:11 pm

She is very pretty but her nether regions look like worn out curtains. My husband was like “oh yeah she’s fucking sex-…wait a minute”

francis January 13, 2014 at 9:33 pm

she need to die and go to hell

Harry Scrotum January 14, 2014 at 8:09 pm

She’s guilty but I would still like to fuck her in the ass.

stinky February 27, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Omg that thing she between her legs looks like she got smacked with a claw hammer. Horny or not. I would not even go there. That thing looks all beat up. Yuck. Anyone who thinks thats hot is one sick puppy.

SlammerX May 13, 2014 at 9:51 pm

OMG what a skanky looking pussy. Looks smelly too. Poor Travis. What did he see in that ugly cunt?

Her pussy lips look like a rooster comb.

Her tit job sucks too.

I’d fucker with 2 rubbers on tho.

bill June 19, 2014 at 9:59 am

oh yes I would go down and eat that pussy and ass stick my hard 8 inch both them holes and ram my cock down her throat them blow my hot cum all over her face.